Tuesday, August 5, 2014

MR. BIG SHOT! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!




"Mr. BIG SHOT, who do you think you are? Mr. BIG SHOT, you're surely gonna get my love." O.k. that's not exactly how the song went, and I'm dating myself. Lol! I know the Big Shot is going to get your love. It's the best looking Big Shot on the market, it's handy, and for the month of August it comes with a FREE BUNDLE of your choice!!! The adorable easel baby cards were made using the Something for Baby bundle set. This bundle is not part of the promotion, but you can choose one of the 5 selected great bundles. Click promotions for details This is such a GREAT DEAL I'm thinking of  puchasing another one, so I have two for classes and workshops. Speaking of classes, this is a great tool for teachers!! Click on pictures for product info.

No comments:

Post a Comment