Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Catalog Premiere 2014

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/lmdstampin/blog
I had so much fun at the catalog premiere in Long Beach, California. It's always nice to meet sister demonstrators. They're a crafty bunch. Lol. Don't know why I went there. Honestly they are such a joy to be around. I'm always impressed by how welcoming everyone is. I'm also always impressed by how much SU spoils us. I always get more back than what I paid for an event. I mean, really, who does that? Look at all this stuff!!!
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/lmdstampin/blog
I have to say what impressed me most though, was seeing Shelli, the CEO!, hello, working hard handing out prizes. She wasn't hanging out somewhere backstage, waiting for her time to speak. again. She's was on the floor working like the rest of the staff. Shelli's heart and our products are two of things that keep me going on those days when I feel like I'm not cut out for this. The premiere, like convention, left me inspired and re-energized. Thank you Shelli, staff, my upline, and sister demos, for making it all worth while. And if you're reading this, and you're even thinking about becoming a demo, for goodness sake, do it now and go to Convention 2014, while it's FREE to you. I don't think that's ever happened. Join my team and receive a personal welcome gift from me.

Enjoy the journey smiley
Lisa Doucette

No comments:

Post a Comment