Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Frustrated and Tired Crafter

Technology. Can't live with it; can't live without it. So I've been working on a video for you. It was suppose to go up today, but doesn't look like that's gonna happen. I might have to make it a two parter. I would explain, but that would require a lot of typing. Let's just say, one part of my video is computer screen capture and the other part is from the camcorder. Because of this both editing software I've used are having one problem or another. I thought I'd give Roxio a try again, because Movie Maker is blurring my computer capture video. Unfortunately, Roxio still has the same problem that made me stop using it in the first place; it removes my audio as soon as I do anything. But you know what the crazy thing is? It doesn't remove the audio from the computer screen capture part. Oy!! I don't know if that it explains it well, but I'm tired and ready to go to bed. As Anne would say, "tomorrow's another day".  And I was so excited to share my Cricut Explore & My Digital Studio_Glass etching project with you. Lord willing, I will have it up tomorrow.

On the bright side it's my favorite time of the year, and the poppies are blooming. So I thought I'd post a pic just for the heck of it.

 

Enjoy the journey : )

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment