Thursday, March 13, 2014

New Start

Well, I'm finally getting a blog with the title and address I've been wanting, thanks to me blowing it and losing my domain name. I'm a bit sadder than I thought I would be about it, seeing as now I have start all over. On the bright side I get to use LMD Creations for my blog name and address. Now to find followers. Hehehe.

Can't wait to add new content. Let the new journey begin!!

P.S. Just in case you've stumbled across this blog before I've had a chance to really get it going, here is something I hope will interest you and bring you back; my lastest Youtube video. You can find more at cdliteistubing's channel. You can also find more projects on my other blog www.lmdstampin.stampinup.net . Thanks for visiting.


Enjoy the journey : )

No comments:

Post a Comment